My husband Lee and I have just spent the last week at Basildene Manor celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary. We were very impressed with the standard of the building. The staff were lovely and the breakfast is great over looking the well-kept gardens. Not to forget the great Devonshire Teas which are a MUST! We were given a brief history of the Manor upon arrival and I had time to peruse the photographs displayed throughout the building. It has been refurbished with style and taste and in keeping with its history. A lovely serene place to stay. Little bit of road noise but nothing to detract from a pleasant, enjoyable and elegant place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River