Great location. As a member of Accor the only downside was there were children onsite where the advertising stated that no children allowed.
Great rooms on the south side overlooking the garden which is beautiful to walk around. Plenty of rooms to sit and read and a great breakfast which was a good start to the day.
As it is located on the edge of town it is a good walk into Margaret River and is very quiet tranquil location with plenty of bird and wildlife in the garden at the right times.
The staff were helpful and friendly.
Good access to beach and path on Walcliffe Road is great for bike riding.
Not far to the golf course which is challenging layout and not far to some very good wineries and breweries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River