A beautiful property wonderfully managed and maintained. Beautiful cooked breakfast overlooking extensive grounds. Attentive and friendly staff. A special thank you to Max who made our stay enjoyable from the moment we checked in.We stayed in Shiraz room in original house.Room was spotless and full of character. Window opened for fresh air and ensuite was spacious. Fresh milk,tea and coffee making available at any time in lounge.In short we loved our stay and will definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River