A big thank you to Jenny and her staff. Jenny you made a problem seem nothing as you accommodated us in every way from a cancelled original booking to slotting our stay around my partners working shift. We enjoyed our stay immensely and were blown away by this beautiful old manor. Our room was comfy and just what we needed to escape the madness of the city. The frogs serenaded us to sleep both nights, excellent. Breakfast in the conservatory was delightful over looking the magnificent gardens.Nothing is too much bother as customer service should be, a dying art captured well. Thanks to all, and a mention to Max who was wonderful in our departure. PS I took a snip of the gorgeous fuchsia out front to grow in my garden to have a bit of Balildene Manor... Thanks everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River