Stayed here for a night with my closest girlfriend last week and had an amazing time. This hotel is everything other reviewers have said it is. Beautiful grounds, lovely rooms, excellent breakfast. But what really makes this hotel stand out is the staff. All of them were so Warm & friendly, particularly Max. We found him, happy, helpful, and knowledgeable about the history of the property. Particularly liked the informal tour on arrival. Thank you Max - You are a gem. We had a wonderful stay!! Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River