This is an amazing hotel, perfect for a romantic getaway. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The old building has great character and has been modernized inside and out. The breakfast that was included each morning was amazing and a perfect way to start the day. The hotel is also in a great location, being close enough to town but with easy access no matter what you had planned in the region. The grounds around the hotel are also incredible and a great place to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River