My husband and I booked to have a break from work, kids etc. From the moment we drove through the gates we felt so relaxed as the grounds are immaculately kept and the Manor is so beautiful. We were greeted by a friendly staff member who told us the history of the place and made sure we were comfortable. Over the weekend we played cards and drank by the fire, went for walks on the grounds and enjoyed the local restaurants. If you are looking to get away to a place with old fashioned charm and all the modern comforts Basildene Manor is the place. You also get a delicious farewell gift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River