Overall impressions- a mixed experience- some good, some awful. The room was spacious, well laid out and user-friendly. Spotlessly clean- excellent. The sofa was sagging and uncomfortable, the bed mattress needs replacing. Furniture is a little worn/dated but ok.
Our meal in the restaurant was awful- dried out lamb, some basic tired vegetables, a bottle of local wine leading to a very handsome bill of well over $100 for 2. Don't mind paying the money but expect quality, not this roadhouse food.
Staff (owner) friendly and helpful.
Room price was value- off season helped but suspect price will be too high in summer.
I had not wanted to make these comments on a public forum- preferred to fill out a guest comment card at reception but none provided and no feedback sought from reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 29 Room Motel, four minutes walk from the town centre. Close to everything, good value.Time is of the essence? Ask our friendly staff to narrow down the numerous choices of activities available to suit you, we are here to help you to have the best experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grange on Farrelly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Grange On Farrelly Hotel Margaret River
- Comfort Inn Margaret River
- Margaret River Comfort Inn