Stayed here for 3 nights in January 2008.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, with advice on the local area and happy to book wine tours for you.
Rooms were spacious and comfortable, with a soft bed (with rather old-lady-ish bed-spreads), sofa, air-conditioning, fridge, TV, bathroom, and a sitting area out the back of the unit with a table and a couple of chairs, looking over a small tennis court. There was also a pool, and a restaurant which looked pretty good (although I didn't visit it). Breakfast was fine. As quite a nice touch, each of the rooms is named after a different variety of wine - I was staying in Cabernet Franc. And the hotel has some quite pleasant garden areas around it.
Location is pretty good - it's within Margaret River town itself, about 5 minutes walk onto the main street with the various shops, facilities, restaurants etc.
Very pleasant stay, and it's obvious that the owners have made a bit of effort. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 29 Room Motel, four minutes walk from the town centre. Close to everything, good value.Time is of the essence? Ask our friendly staff to narrow down the numerous choices of activities available to suit you, we are here to help you to have the best experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grange on Farrelly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Grange On Farrelly Hotel Margaret River
- Comfort Inn Margaret River
- Margaret River Comfort Inn