Edge of the Forest Motel & Cottage
Stay Margaret River(Margaret River)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$107
Agoda.com
Grange on Farrelly(Margaret River)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$113
Agoda.com
Margarets Beach Resort(Margaret River)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$166
  • Pool
Vintages Accommodation(Margaret River)
TripAdvisor
Margaret River Resort(Margaret River)
  • Pool
Margaret River Hotel(Margaret River)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewslovely garden areafamily roombbq areawalk into townfriendly ownersking roomgreat place to stayelectric blanketsfree dvdsmicrowave ovenmargaret river areadvd playerroad noisebbq facilitiesthe main roadnice roombussell highway
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel recently (July). My experience was one of how a good operator can deal with a mistake in the most positive way. I booked a room for two nights through Wotif, paid my fees and headed down to Margaret River. On the way I was advised there had been a mistake and I could only stay at the hotel mfor one night. The owners were organising my second night at another hotel in the town. They werre very professional and genuine in their desire to ensure that our family break was not disrupted further. I received three calls on the way down there, updating me on the progress of alternative accomodation. Upon arriving, we were met by a smioling faced owner who was pleased to advise the y had been able to provide the second night as there had been a late cancellation....and weren't we fortunate!
The room has a rustic warmth with feature bricks, it is very roomy, perfectly cleaned and due to our hiccup with the booking a nice bottle of Margaret River Red was on the table! During our stay, the owners were without a presences...which is exactly how the break was intended to be. Room was cleaned in our absence and perfect when we arrived after a day of looking around Margaret River.
I recommend this spot to anyone travelling to Margaret River... a perect holiday at a family run hotel where customer service and standards are outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Edge of the Forest, my room #5 was exceptionally clean, cosy and very fairly priced. Literally on the edge of the Margaret River forest I woke up to a beautiful morning and enjoyed a hot cup of coffee in my court yard over looking the lush garden area. Then took a 15 minute stroll into the centre of town did some shopping, met some friends for coffee and then a short 15 minute stroll back to my room. Denise and Alan were very friendly and welcoming. I will recommend Edge of the Forest to all my friends that are planning to visit Margaret River.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank LatravelsAus
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We really enjoyed our stay here. Rooms are fairly priced and the bedroom was nicely decorated and equipped with toaster, kettle, microwave, tv, dvd player, lots of tea and coffee, fresh milk etc, etc... The family that run Edge of the Forest were really helpful and the free dvd loan service is brilliant, exactly what you need in a town that shuts down at 8:30pm! We would totally recommend Edge of the Forest to our friends and family and my partners Grandmother is going to stay here in August!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stayed here for three nights and explored Margaret River and Augusta from here. A convenient base to explore the region, just a minutes drive from Margaret River town centre, minutes from the many wineries and attractions in the region and just within 30 minutes drive from Augusta. We were in the queen triple room, cosily furnished, with one double, one single bed, fridge, microwave, toaster, etc, well equipped for whipping up a simple breakfast and maybe dinner. I noticed that a simple continental breakfast basket can be purchased from the reception at $6 so breakfast is available if you aren't gonna prepare any. There is also a barbecue utilities available upon request in the garden. I was impressed and felt completely at home with the friendly service, the list of recommendations for dinner, and Denise and Alan were always warm and willing to help with any queries. There was TV and DVD player in the room and a good selection of DVDs available at the reception that we could pick up, providing us much needed entertainment on a wintry evening. We had a good nights sleep with ample heating--- there was heating from the air conditioner and heated bed.Very good value for money and home away from home in Margaret River. I will definitely be back again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Nancy and myself had the pleasure of staying at Alan and Denises lovely property on the weekend.
Their rooms are spotlessly clean and comfortable.We are already looking forward to staying there as soon as we get the next chance.

Many thanks.