Margaret River Lodge
Edge of the Forest Motel & Cottage(Margaret River)(Great Value!)
US$111
Great 4.5/5
Adamson's Riverside Accommodation(Margaret River)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$107
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
Margaret River Resort(Margaret River)
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
Margaret River Hotel(Margaret River)
US$100
US$96
Priceline
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Stay Margaret River(Margaret River)(Great Value!)
Great 4.5/5
Margarets Beach Resort(Margaret River)
Very Good 4/5
Grange on Farrelly(Margaret River)
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2012

The reception is efficient and friendly.
The location is in the middle of nature.
In the double room where we was everything was very old and dirty, with a smell of old and dirty. The bathroom was very dirty as well. We don't suggest tris place.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Francesco G
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I stayed in this place in one of the private rooms. The private rooms are in a seperate complex from the dorms allowing for 'extra privacy' and seem to have a different vibe from the dorm area - it was quieter and more family-oriented perhaps where the private rooms were located. It was a nicely run hostel with lots of facilities. We didn't use the pool as the weather was not great but there is plenty to do and see. The staff were friendly and helpful, offering us lifts to places free of charge as we didn't have a car. The room had one of the most comfortable beds I have stayed in on my travels. The decor could do with a freshening up although this is a minor criticism as the hostel is good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Stayed 2 nights in a private room with my partner. The vibe of the people that stayed there were creepy... Slept with ease all nights, was quite/relaxing and was nicely conditioned.. The pool is ok, all the creepers go hangout in the tv/ pool area so females beware! The doors were dinky. I could have EASILY punch a hole into the door with no effort. So I didn't feel too safe..
Not having a car is kind of a hassel because the town center was a good 30 minute walk when you take short cuts back to the hostel. But I enjoyed my stay there :] The manager of the place was a good friend of one of my mates from the States and made sure we were taken care of :] Great service!

Room Tip: Private room's are the way!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2012

If you want a party hostel, this place is great. If you just want a quiet night, then avoid this place. The hostel was full of workers from the grapevines, and they all got completely trashed the night I stayed, resulting in noise and inconsiderate behavior. I left before 8am the next morning as I was so keen to leave - the hostel was a scene of desolation, with upturned bins and glass bottles everywhere. It was a disgusting place to wake up.

The dorms themselves were freezing cold - I was glad for my sleeping bag. There were no lockers and the floor were just concrete.

Eurgh.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2012

For close to $100/night, we got a private room that felt like something out of a horror movie. There was only a comforter on the bed (gross), the place stunk of chemicals and old bed smell, and at night there was psychotic screaming from the halls. I know that's not the hostel's fault, but it went on for a while and no one seemed to do anything about it.

Horrific.