What a fantastic place to stay - a hidden gem! We stayed here for a couple of days while on our Honeymoon and were upgraded to a Spa apartment. It was wonderful. The apartment was well equipped - best I have ever stayed in. It catered for all home comforts - DVD player, candles etc. Made for an excellent base and also cosy nights in! Excellent location, right in the middle of Margaret River and close to restaurants. The girls at the front office couldn't have been more helpful - super! We'll definately be back if we're ever in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margarets Forest offers a range of stylish 4 star, fully self-contained forest studios & apartments. Most have spas and are designed with privacy & serenity in mind. Each studio and apartment offers guests a choice of views of the forest from expansive decks or manicured courtyards. Our Margaret River accommodation is available in various configurations for singles, couples, twin share, families and two couples sharing. The two bedroom, two spa apartments are designed to offer exceptional value and style for two couples getting away together who want both generous shared living areas, as well as spacious private bedrooms with their own spas. Inside the decor and furnishing compliment the extraordinary natural setting. Offset walls, raked ceilings and highlight windows cleverly enhance the natural aspect from all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Margarets Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarets Forest Hotel Margaret River
- Margarets Forest Margaret River