“The venue needs some love”

Cheeky Monkey Brewery and Cidery
More attraction details
Owner description: Cheeky Monkey Brewery is for everyone! Beer, Cider, Wine and mouthwatering meals from our Restaurant. Kick back and relax while the kids play free on the playground!
Perth, Australia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“The venue needs some love”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The huge venue is very Marg River. Stone, wood, casual with fabulous views.

But it is neglected. Cobwebs, grubby spots, gardens suffering. It needs to be loved by a clean freak.

We stopped in for coffee and cake. Great cake, tasty coffee but could have been served hotter.

I think this is designed as a casual, family friendly party place.

Visited June 2014

Melbourne, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a cheeky monkey...”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A great place for a thirsty tourist to stop and re-hydrate after a day of touring. Plenty of room to spread out.

Visited March 2014
Singapore
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Cafe with a wonderful view”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Visited this place for lunch. Had pizzas , burgers and fish and chips . Yummy food. They also serve ciders and beers. Great place to have a meal. The little gift shop was also interesting.
Worth a visit if in the region.

Visited June 2014
Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Staff, Excellent Beer”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was in Margaret River about two weeks back and wanted to comment on the exceptional service we received at Cheeky Monkey. When Ross, the assistant brewer and bar manager heard that I was really into beer, and had worked in the industry, he stopped what he was doing and took over for another server, who was busy serving a few other customers. He walked me through each beer, answering technical questions and providing a brief history of every beverage. He was clearly busy, but spent about 20 minutes with me and my family and I can't thank him enough. Other staff members helped my dad pick out a great glass of wine as he is not much of a beer drinker. It was by far the best experience we had at any brewery in the Margaret River and there were plenty we thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks to Ross (I hope I'm getting that name right) and the rest of the staff at Cheeky Monkey. We will send folks your way. The beers were delicious.

Visited May 2014
Maitland, Australia
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Wonderful location”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We called in here for a quick lunch during a visit to the Margaret River and were pleasantly surprised. Although it was school holidays and moderately busy the staff were pleasant and the service quick. The pizza was delicious and sitting outside with a glass of cider was delightful . Open vineyard views were gorgeous and it would be easy to spend quite a few hours with the playground to entertain children. Killerby wine tasting was friendly, informative and we were happy to buy a luggage size sample box of semillon for later! The store also sold some nice nibbles to accompany the wine. All in all a lovely spot for a relaxing meal.