“Great beers”

Cheeky Monkey Brewery and Cidery
More attraction details
Owner description: Cheeky Monkey Brewery is for everyone! Beer, Cider, Wine and mouthwatering meals from our Restaurant. Kick back and relax while the kids play free on the playground!
Wollongong, Australia
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Great beers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We enjoyed the tasting paddle - you can choose any combination of 5 beers of ciders from their menu. It was nice sitting by the fire watching the rain outside and drinking a few beers and ciders. We didn't have a meal as it was mid afternoon when we called in, but the menu looked great.
I actually left my wallet behind and didn't discover what I'd done for 2 hours. I rang just before closing time and the barmaid said she had it, but couldn't find a phone number in it. I was so incredibly grateful as it had over $1000 in it. Amazing honestly from the lovely barmaid - thank you!

Perth, Australia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“The venue needs some love”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

The huge venue is very Marg River. Stone, wood, casual with fabulous views.

But it is neglected. Cobwebs, grubby spots, gardens suffering. It needs to be loved by a clean freak.

We stopped in for coffee and cake. Great cake, tasty coffee but could have been served hotter.

I think this is designed as a casual, family friendly party place.

Melbourne, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a cheeky monkey...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

A great place for a thirsty tourist to stop and re-hydrate after a day of touring. Plenty of room to spread out.

Visited March 2014
Singapore
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Cafe with a wonderful view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Visited this place for lunch. Had pizzas , burgers and fish and chips . Yummy food. They also serve ciders and beers. Great place to have a meal. The little gift shop was also interesting.
Worth a visit if in the region.

Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Staff, Excellent Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was in Margaret River about two weeks back and wanted to comment on the exceptional service we received at Cheeky Monkey. When Ross, the assistant brewer and bar manager heard that I was really into beer, and had worked in the industry, he stopped what he was doing and took over for another server, who was busy serving a few other customers. He walked me through each beer, answering technical questions and providing a brief history of every beverage. He was clearly busy, but spent about 20 minutes with me and my family and I can't thank him enough. Other staff members helped my dad pick out a great glass of wine as he is not much of a beer drinker. It was by far the best experience we had at any brewery in the Margaret River and there were plenty we thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks to Ross (I hope I'm getting that name right) and the rest of the staff at Cheeky Monkey. We will send folks your way. The beers were delicious.

Visited May 2014