“Very bad food ”
Review of Morries (Anytime)

Morries (Anytime)
Price range: US$6 - US$37
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Morries is a comfortable, all weather, cafe/cocktail bar/restaurant, offering quality breakfast, lunch and dinners, 7 days a week. Our focus is simple, good food and good people, anytime!
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Ordered the special grilled fish. Thought will be good since its the special. But was I wrong. The wrong dish is basically inedible due to too much salt. The waitress just offered to serve extra vegetable to take out the taste but the dish is ruined. Not going back for sure. Very disappointed considering the high rated reviews.

1  Thank Lawrence T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,417)

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We came on a busy breakfast & were seated promptly. After taking our order, I asked an hour later when I was going to be receiving my breakfast. I was then informed the waiter had accidently delivered it to the wrong guest, & he was already eating it.... After 30 more minutes, a breakfast finally arrived. It may have been the other guest's though, because I asked for over-easy eggs & those delivered to me were fried. They were kind enough to give me 10% off for the meal, but I already received a VIP pass from my hotel for 10% off, so that was kind of irrelevant... Food was good though..

1  Thank Jason_and_Tania
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Have coffee here with my girlfriend every week. Love it. Thanks for keeping up the good service and yummy coffee and food.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We had to come back a second time because the food was so nice. It was a bit expensive and the portions are not enormous, but the quality of the food was really high. I chose the mushroom, goats cheese and chive agnolotti and it tasted amazing, even the sauteed kale was cooked perfectly and so tasty. The passion fruit curd for dessert was really tangy and fresh. Definitely one of the best meals I've tasted.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Arrived last Saturday night to a very busy restaurant, no booking, and a very friendly welcome. Popped over to a bar stool for a beer and a chat with Billy from Toronto, then were shown to a table with a minimum of fuss. Good food, friendly service, good music. Highly recommend.