“Funky”
Review of Morries (Anytime)

Morries (Anytime)
Price range: US$6 - US$37
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Morries is a comfortable, all weather, cafe/cocktail bar/restaurant, offering quality breakfast, lunch and dinners, 7 days a week. Our focus is simple, good food and good people, anytime!
Reviewed 23 August 2014

My partner and I went here on the recommendation of Rosewood Guesthouse. It has a nice atmosphere and the service was good. We had local Angus steaks, three hamburger as entrees, local beer and dessert, for a total price of $130. Good choice.

2  Thank Longpocket

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Not everything is bacon and eggs, finally. I had the grilled polenta (can't remember last time I had polenta...), the polenta was creamy and soft and it was delicious.
The service was impeccable, we ask to move table and there was no dramas about it.
Coffees were very good (what an impressive coffee machine).
Will be back next I'm south.

3  Thank Alavotre
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Ordered the special grilled fish. Thought will be good since its the special. But was I wrong. The wrong dish is basically inedible due to too much salt. The waitress just offered to serve extra vegetable to take out the taste but the dish is ruined. Not going back for sure. Very disappointed considering the high rated reviews.

1  Thank Lawrence T
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We came on a busy breakfast & were seated promptly. After taking our order, I asked an hour later when I was going to be receiving my breakfast. I was then informed the waiter had accidently delivered it to the wrong guest, & he was already eating it.... After 30 more minutes, a breakfast finally arrived. It may have been the other guest's though, because I asked for over-easy eggs & those delivered to me were fried. They were kind enough to give me 10% off for the meal, but I already received a VIP pass from my hotel for 10% off, so that was kind of irrelevant... Food was good though..

1  Thank Jason_and_Tania
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Have coffee here with my girlfriend every week. Love it. Thanks for keeping up the good service and yummy coffee and food.