“What a way to wake up...”
other travellers have booked this property
Private entrance and your own driveway / Apt 1
Apartment 1 - private and secure in a garden setting by the sea. Super comfy King size bed with adjoining spa ensuite / Apt 1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Private entrance and your own driveway / Apt 1
Apartment 1 - private and secure in a garden setting by the sea.
Super comfy King size bed with adjoining spa ensuite / Apt 1
King size bed / Apt 1
Lounge room with ocean views  / Apt 1
Dining / Lounge / Apt 1
Kitchenette and dining / Apt 1
2 person spa with heated towel rails / Apt 1
Laundry facilities / Apt 1 & Apt 2.
Balcony and sun-lounges / Apt 1
Sun lounges and BBQ area  / Apt 1
The View / Apt 1
Aquatic Visions Luxury Studio Spa Apartments
Awesome sunsets at Surfers Point over a glass of wine
Apartment 2  entry and private driveway.
King size bed / Apt 2
Dining / Apt 2
soak it up !!!
Apartment 2
Ensuite with heated towel rails and 'rain-head' shower.
Spa in huge ensuite / Apt 2
Kitchenette / Apt 2
Alfresco bbq and sofa area / Apt 2
Sun lounges / Apt 2
Spa  view with remote electric blind for added privacy / Apt 2
Private garden setting protected from the south winds with the north winter sun -  Apt 2
Prevelly Beach at your door step !!!
Amazing sunsets
Beautiful sunsets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Steve E
Wellington, New Zealand
“What a way to wake up...”
Reviewed 13 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

We spent 6 nights at Aquatic Visions and from the time we arrived to the time we left we had a fantastic time, even if the weather didn't play it's part at the start. Our experience from booking, Matt's organisation and finally having to leave, left us in no doubt Matt's been doing this awhile and very successfully. We even told Matt we wouldn't be there until very late on the first night and he had the door unlocked and the heater on. Now that's service. The views from the bed allowed us to see whales passing-by while eating breakfast. Only 3 minutes walk to a fantastic beach which we had to ourselves most of the time, heaven and and a 5 minute walk to Surfers Point. The facilities were first class which is why we chose the eat most of evening meals here. Why not make the most of fantastic views and a very comfortable lounge. Thanks Matt for a great time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We told Matt we wouldn't be there until very late on the first night and he had the door unlocked and the heater on. Now that's service.
Liked least: Cloudy days. But I guess Matt's talents don't go quite that far. I'll have to pray harder next time.
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
Momo53_59
Toronto, Canada
“Bliss By the Beach (Prevelly Beach, WA)”
Reviewed 30 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Gorgeous studio, well designed & equipped & and in a perfect location. Close to the top wineries & the town of Margaret River, and best of all, a short walk to the most amazing stretch of breathtaking beach/coastline. And you can view it from the studio's floor to ceiling windows. Treat yourself, you're worth it!

Liked best: Design & location
Amanda M
Perth, Australia
“What more could you want!”
Reviewed 16 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here on the weekend. This was a surprise for my boyfriend's birthday.. He didn't believe me we were staying here at first but when he did, he was very impressed! Our stay was just magic, everything was the way the website described "luxurious, complete privacy and seclusion"! The Spa, the view and the bed just fab! We did not want to leave what felt like our little bubble. I would have no problem recommending Aquatic Visions to friends or family  Thank you Matt for an unforgettable stay. We will be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Spa and the view (Everything)!
Your age range 25-34
Older travelers
Anita L
Perth, Australia
“Wedding Anniversary Stay”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I booked Aquatic Visions for a 3 night stay as a surprise for my hubby for our 30th wedding anniversary and was so impressed by the visual images and information on the website locked down the booking straight away. No problems with the booking process - easy to do.
The accommodation itself was lovely as were the views. Wonderful beach walks and a great little cafe (Sea Gardens) just up the road for all meals if you didn't want to do any cooking - and we didn't.
My main disappointment was there was no coffee available at the accommodation when we arrived. My hubby - once he knew where we were going - and being a morning coffee man, and one who is used to and who likes good, brewed coffee, asked if we should take the coffee maker with us. I told him no, given that both the website and the email confirming our booking said complementary fresh local Yahava coffee was available. Upon arrival we quickly discovered this was not the case and we ended up having to go back into Margaret River to Yahava for supplies. I messaged Matts mobile number twice to advise him of this with no response. On the day we left and upon exiting the accommodation I messaged Matt to advise him we were leaving and he responded to me within minutes and said he hoped we had enjoyed our stay. I told him we were disappointed about the coffee and not getting a response from him about it. His response to me was very sorry but he had been on holidays and had not received the message (no alternative telephone contact given in confirmation check-in email for problems at the accommodation while he was away), and like in one of the previous customer responses on the Tripadvisor site, he blamed the cleaner. My suggestion is that if Matt knows he is not going to be around when people are booked into the accommodation he needs to supply an alternative telephone contact where someone will react to problems with the accommodation.
I believe that for accommodation that is aimed at luxury and not budget accommodation, extras like the coffee should not be left to the "cleaners" or else they need to have their list of things to be done at the accommodation amended to add "have you checked the coffee"? .
Finally as an added extra thing - extra towels for three night stayers would be good also.
Apart from this we loved our stay and would recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The views - the spa - the beach walks.
Liked least: Views blocked by houses in front of accommodation & no coffee
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
Management Response
17 Oct 2014
Hi Anita,
Thanks for your review and your suggestions. I would again like to point out that i did not receive any correspondence by SMS OR email from you on arrival or during your 3 day stay. I did receive thou your SMS on departure advising you had left the apartment.?? I constantly monitor my phone when i am not close by ( especially on arrival day ) and have a standby person very close-by ready to respond if need be. I could have easily got some coffee supplies for you from the locked cupboard inside.
As you are aware i did send 2 more SMS messages to you after you had left apologising for the lack of coffee and also a 30% discount if you wish to return to stay, as i was upset you had left not completly satisfied, but did not receive a reply from you.
I think that a Bath Sheet / Large towel and a Hand Towel per person is quite adequate for 3 nights.
For the record, i meticulously clean the apartment 95% of the year, and have to rely on commercial cleaners when its my turn for a holiday, and on this occasion they did not use the check-sheet i supply.
Hopefully you will return for another Anniversary and thanks for recommending Aquatic Visions with a 4 star rating.
Regards,
Matt
SidewashP...
“Honeymoon Perfection”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Myself and my Fiancee hired Aquatic Visions for the day preceding our wedding and for the night of our wedding and a further night after that. The process of booking the accommodation was smooth and efficient which is always a great start. As we knew the area we already knew that the view would be amazing!! Upon arrival to say we were very pleased would be an understatement! The layout and facilities of Aquatic Visions are second to none. I am very particular about my accommodation when paying for a premium venue but my expectations were exceeded. King Bed...check, Artwork specific to the local area......check, luxurious.....check. Whilst certainly not budget accommodation by any stretch, do yourself a favor and indulge if you can, Aquatic Visions is certainly the place to do it!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Privacy and luxury feel.
Liked least: Parking.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Thomson21...
Melbourne, Australia
“Views and luxury”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

The location fantastic. Layout of apartment was great. Views of ocean were lovely. It was quite luxurious but just needs the finishing touch in cleaning. We had a lovely stay.

Management Response
27 Apr 2014
My apologies that our apartment was lacking the finishing touches with cleaning. I as owner/manager i normally do the cleaning myself and i am very particular to having it spotless. Over the last 4 years of operation i have had no complaints regarding this, but as i was on holidays on this occasion it was done by commercial cleaners. Please advise of the areas that need attention so i can pass on to the cleaners.
Regards,
Matt
gwwaus
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Modern, Great View, enough isolation, close enough to Marg Rvr”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

We arrived on time and was quite happy with the location. It is isolated enough from the hustle and bustle of the Margaret River, but close enough to get the top, central, and lower area attractions and wineries. The apartment is VERY clean, modern, just the right size, and a wonderful AND USEFUL spa. A couple can comfortably use it, and the jets are better than average from the ones we have used before. Have a read of the other reviews as they are completely accurate up to this point.

I would like to add the following specifics about the experience for those looking to secure a more specific set of tips. The following items came to mind:

- Fridge (see picture): Once you add all your meats, etc, make sure to give it about 4-6 hours for everything to chill.
- The audio system is really good. Has a ipod (previous generation) and CD player. If you are smart, bring a "Male to Male" audio cable (see picture) so you can plug anything into the AUX port of the back. Came in huge handy when I we wanted to play our own music from our iPhones.
- Grill: Weber - Great! It's gas and is located outside on the right.
- Washer/Dryer included: Also they provided detergent (so save a few bucks)
- Marg River map is present, so no need to get it from the Information Center. I guess I got too prepared before checking in.
- Woolies and Coles are there in the city. Lots of selection, so no worries there.
- Mobile Phone Coverage: There is a mobile tower at the top of the hill. I can only speak for Telstra. Telstra 4G was rocking! Speed test was 54mb down and 35mb upload. Very impressive for the region we were in. 5 bars!!!

That about covers it. Enjoy your experience.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The spa
Liked least: Nothing :)
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;