“Amazing weekend adventure”

Saturation Surfaris - Margaret River Adventures
Ranked #39 of 51 Tours in Margaret River
More attraction details
Owner description: Saturation Surfaris is your one stop shop for fun, adventure and exploration in Margaret River. With over 30 years of coaching and guiding experience, we have designed a range of great value tours that will leave you grinning from ear to ear!Choose from one of our fully catered and guided adventures or customise your own.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing weekend adventure”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

My boyfriend and I went on the Sea Breeze weekend tour in May 2013. It went beyond all of my expectations, and it was by far the best tour I have been on.

Quick review: food = excellent (home-made, healthy, tasty, always more than enough)
accomodation = excellent (we opted for a private room for a little bit more money, and had our own little cabin)
staff = excellent
activities = excellent (beautiful scenery, highly experienced and knowledgeable staff, suited for all experience levels)
reservation making = good (difficulty paying online from a Canadian account, but Scotty was very flexible here, which made it stress-free for us)

Scotty Bailey, the guide/surf instructor/co-owner, is awesome. You can tell that he really enjoys what he does. He takes care of everything, and he really makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I was a little nervous about the fitness level (I am not in the greatest shape), but I felt no pressure to do more than I wanted, and was able to push myself to my own comfort level.

The tour is pretty flexible, there is a lot to see in Margaret River, and Scotty will help you to cater to your own particular desires and needs.

This is such a unique experience. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience the Margaret River area to its fullest in only a weekend. If I ever am back in the area, I will for sure contact Saturation Surfaris.

Nicole R.