“Pleasantly surprised”

Sails too
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian, International, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

It has been a while since I have dined at Sails Too cafe, but I must say the experience was extraordinary. To start with the service, as usual, was cheerful and prompt. Now what I would really like to write about is my meal, which was delightful. I was lucky enough to score a vindaloo curry that was on the specials board. I thought I would take myself out of my comfort zone by having a curry, I am glad I did! The vindaloo was full of flavour and was complimented by rice, a fresh garnish of bean sprouts, fresh tomatoes and coriander. Words cannot explain how happy I was with this meal and the perfect barista made vanilla latte I also enjoyed.
Thank you very much Sails Too.

Perth, Australia
“The fantastic young staff's attitude”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Traveled from Perth and stayed in Busselton and visiting Margaret River region. We (family of 6) were having lunch on 27 July (Sun) there. The food is fantastic, price is normal, but the BEST pard was the service attitude of the young special staff (we did not ask her name) on the day. We did not have a choice of specific eatery on that day because the weather was not so friendly and we just wander around the main street to check which one suited us, but the staff had the welcoming attitude and talked us in very pleasant way which made us interested to sit down, then lunch on. I will certainly go this place again next time if I stop by or having holiday in the South West.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eggs Bene and Tom Avo Bliss”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Came by this lovely little cafe on a Sunday morning for breakfast with my mother. It was very busy but fortunately the waitress was able to find a nice little table for us outside in the sunshine. Despite being incredibly busy the staff were friendly and the food was beyond expectation. Beautifully presented and tasted delicious. Coffee was strong and quick, exactly what I needed! Thanks Sails Too we will be back for sure!

Margaret river
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Went for breakfast and a coffee this morning at sails and absolutely loved it. All our food was yummy. The girls working were friendly and helpful and the coffee was superb. Definitely the best we have had in margaret river and we will visit again soon. Thanks guys

1 Thank Ambrjs
Perth, Australia
“Cosy Spot”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Hands down the best coffee we had on our trip to Margaret River. Wonderful & really friendly service from the lovely girls. Sat inside & enjoyed a late breakfast, poached eggs cooked perfect, fresh bread & some awesome smoothies. Honest, genuine people here at this café. Good Coffee, Good Food, Good Service. Well done guys, keep up the good work!