“Fantastic place to go to, Fantastic products too..love it”
Review of Vasse Virgin

Vasse Virgin
Ranked #11 of 52 Tours in Margaret River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Vasse Virgin Soap Factory is nestled amongst picturesque grape vines and olive trees within the heart of the Margaret River and Geographe Bay tourism region. Visitors can overlook the unique working factory and watch the soap making process, from manufacture through to the individually hand packaged finished products. We have a large range of luxurious skin care products to test and try. So much more than just a soap factory, we now have the gourmet food tasting room where you can find a range of olive oils, tapenades and table olives. We now also accept Union Pay cards in store.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Perth, Australia
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Fantastic place to go to, Fantastic products too..love it”
Reviewed 11 October 2010

This is a wow of a factory, went twice to this place whilst staying in Dunsboroug.. brought a few items and had a lovely young lady tell us all about the olive oil soap factory. Found the place just beautiful and the product is so lovely to use too.
I now buy on line and would recommend it, as the service is fantastic!!!!

1 Thank Laceysholidays

• Chinese (Traditional) first
centurion
“an eye opening experience!”
Reviewed 7 October 2010

We visited Australia,and specifically Perth area and Margaret River in June and July 2010.We are from South Africa.The soap factory was a magical experience-the smells,the feels and the tastes were divine!thank you for showing us everything and giving a bit of history.I cherish my soaps that I brought back with me!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"A Must see" stop off”
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Fantastic products - they really do what they say , friendly staff and a great find !
I have watched the Natural Olive Oil Soap company develop over the last few years - they deserve all their success

Drouin, Australia
“I'm a non drinker and this was my favourite place to visit in Margaret River”
Reviewed 7 October 2010

I loved this place and would definately recommend it to anyone visiting the area.
The food tastings were lovely esp the delicous salad dressings and pasta sauces. There were so many lovely natural soaps, hand creams & lotions to choose from and the essential oil room diffuser I purchased is devine.
One of my friends asked me to get her a refill for her diffuser while I was in Margaret River and I am so glad she sent me there as I would never have realised this place exisited otherwise. Now I know about there products I will purchase on line until l get back to WA.
The staff were really helpful and it was interesting watching them make the soaps.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best soap in the world!”
Reviewed 6 October 2010

The soap factory is amazing for several reasons. First and foremost for the amazing products that they sell, amazing soaps, beautiful skin care products and flavoursome olive oil. The staff are the second reason a visit to this amazing destination. They are wonderfully friendly, and extremely helpful should you have any skin problems you wish to address. And the best thing is that they don't make you feel silly when you are on your 12th lap of the shop trying to make up your mind which of the lovely soaps you are going to buy. The idylic place in which the shop is located makes for a beautiful drive whatever the weather. I would recommend that the Natural Olive Oil Soap Factory be on your 'to do' list when visiting this region.

1 Thank ncc2010