“Excellent”

and 1 more site!
Margaret River Backpackers YHA
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed here whilst the Margaret river pro surfing competition was on, definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff were lovely and very friendly, it was super clean and the rooms were a nice size.
The only tiny downside was that there is no proper oven just a microwave oven thing but apart from that I would defo stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014
Ben M, Manager at Margaret River Backpackers YHA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Hi,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay during the Margaret River Pro! It is an awesome event, and it was pleasure to have you in our hostel. Safe travel, and we will see you next time!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

It's a nice hostel, clean and everything. The management are helpful, the room ready when you arrive. The only(bad) thing is the noise policy and alcohol on the desk... And you need a car if you really want to enjoy the area.

• Stayed: March 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hostel. It sounds like you enjoyed your stay which is always pleasing to hear! I'm glad you noted our noise and alcohol policy. We certainly want everyone to enjoy their stay with us, so we believe it is fair to have an 11pm curfew so those people who want to sleep are able to do so. We hope you visit Margaret River again in the future!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

With a good location, friendly staff, all the general backpacker bits and bobs, nice deck to eat on this is good location to stop over. I only stayed one night due to my time constrainsts but was pleasently pleased.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben M, Manager at Margaret River Backpackers YHA, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Margaret River Backpackers YHA. We appreciate your kind words, and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully next time you can stay afew more nights and see more of this beautiful area! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for two months whilst completing my regional work. The hostel is cleaned to a high standard every day and bed linen and bathrooms are paid particular attention to. You can't make noise/drink outside after 11 which was perfect for me as a worker. There are places to go if you want to continue but it generally encourages people to go to bed. There is free wi fi/tea and coffee and the manager is very helpful with job advice and knowledge of the local area. I would definitely return here. Made some lovely friends and have lots of great memories.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Rambler657
Ben M, Manager at Margaret River Backpackers YHA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you Becky!

It was a pleasure having you the hostel. We wish you a safe journey up to Broome and look forward to seeing you in the future! You will be back!

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Excelent hostel!
Very clean place, friendly people, good location.
Great opportunity to make new friends!
The hostel have collective kitchen and each guest has their wares (provided by the hostel).
Very clean bathroom and free wi-fi.
And the town of Margaret River is wonderfull!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Ben M, Manager at Margaret River Backpackers YHA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hostel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future! We take the cleanliness of our hostel very seriously, so thank you for commenting on that. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed here while I did my regional work in Margaret river so I stayed on and off for over 5 months. It's in a perfect location to town, Ben the manager is brilliant and knows so much about then local area so it is nice to actually get decent advice on things to do there. It is a working hostel so there are rules which are sometimes hard to abide (no alcohol n noise after 12on weekends) but it was certainly good during the week as most of us had early starts during the week. I have some of my best memories being there and I made some amazing friends and I cannot wait to visit it again when I return to oz! Keep it up guys!

• Stayed: July 2013

Hello!

We would like to thank you for your very kind words! For you to say our hostel is the"Best ever!" is really encouraging, and great to know our hard work is having a positive influence on travelers. Its all about respect in our hostel, and we hope you return to Margaret River again one day! There will always be a bed waiting for you!