We stayed at Adamson's Riverside in mid February 2012. The room was clean and comfortable and the lovely courtyard extended the living area by providing a relaxing place to have our morning coffee or just read during the day. It's close but not right in the main part of the town. Sean was quite helpful with our touristy questions and the price was reasonable for Australia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Adamson’s Riverside we make every effort to ensure our guest’s stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. As soon as you arrive you will be warmly welcomed as we provide a home from home friendly atmosphere.Our commitment to you is to really make a difference in your time spent in Margaret River leaving you feeling relaxed and energized, share our enthusiasm for what is probably one of the most inspiring regions in Australia.Choose Adamson’s Riverside as your place of holiday here in the beautiful natural attraction of the Margaret River region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adamson's Riverside Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamson`s Riverside Hotel Margaret River
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Hotel
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Margaret River