The review below says it all, but a little harsh, it was ok, just! No food whatsoever, not even breakfast, went next door where we were supposed to get breakfast and it was closed, sorry Bruce, we paid a lot of money staying there, and it was just not good enough. Nice location on the edge of town, only a few
mins walk to the centre. Tip, eat at Must restaurant in the town, fantastic steaks and Oysters, it is a MUST. Not a lot in the town itself, but good walks and tours of the wineries around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Adamson’s Riverside we make every effort to ensure our guest’s stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. As soon as you arrive you will be warmly welcomed as we provide a home from home friendly atmosphere.Our commitment to you is to really make a difference in your time spent in Margaret River leaving you feeling relaxed and energized, share our enthusiasm for what is probably one of the most inspiring regions in Australia.Choose Adamson’s Riverside as your place of holiday here in the beautiful natural attraction of the Margaret River region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adamson's Riverside Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamson`s Riverside Hotel Margaret River
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Hotel
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Margaret River