Aubyn Court Spa Motel
US$120
Avenue Motel(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
US$89
A'La Vista Motel(Palmerston North)
US$93
Palmerston North Motel(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
US$80
The Villas(Palmerston North)
US$85
US$72
Agoda.com
Hotel Coachman(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$83
Agoda.com
Cornwall Motor Lodge(Palmerston North)
US$103
US$96
US$114
US$95
Agoda.com
Broadway Motor Inn(Palmerston North)
US$74
US$59
Priceline
Fitzherbert Castle Motel(Palmerston North)
US$95
Travelocity
All reviewsacross the roadgreat locationstayed herehelpful serviceromantic packagewedding nightleave your carmain thoroughfarelarge kitchenrestaurants and pubshosts were lovelycomfortable bedsmall bottlestay there againan executive suiteirish pubgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed 2 nights for business, location was perfect directly across from the plaza and very close to various takeaway stores and restaurants although mostly Asian varieties (which was great but not much variety). Large room with a spa bath and comfortable bed. The drawbacks were the clearly audible traffic noise along with the noisy bar fridge (I slept with a pillow over my head but I've certainly experienced worse). The ironing board in my room was also broken which was frustrating and I did leave feedback about this upon my departures so hopefully it will be replaced.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Aubyncourt73, General Manager at Aubyn Court Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thanks for your recent review of your stay at Aubyn Court Spa Motel. We are pleased you enjoyed our central location and nearby restaurants. The in room self fill spa pools are a draw card for many so it's great you got the chance to enjoy it.
Thanks for letting us know about the ironing board, it has now been replaced.
We look forward to hosting you again.
Cheers

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Loved my stay at Aubyn Court Spa Motel. Room was large & spacious and very warm. Loved the treat of having an in room spa bath. The team were all very professional and friendly. I felt welcome. The unlimited WIFI was a bonus given that I needed to be checking my work emails a lot. Loved that I was just across the road from The Plaza mall - where I could easily get groceries from Countdown. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms further away from the Plaza Mall side are probably slightly quieter but I don't have trouble sleeping so I had no issues with noise. I was in Room 17.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Aubyncourt73, Owner at Aubyn Court Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Aubyn Court. We are very happy that you managed to enjoy some of the things we offer such as the in room spa and free wifi. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed one night for work and I think this is the most comfortable hotel in Palmerston Nth. The room is very large with a spa bath in the corner, which I did enjoy on the night. The heating and bed were good and I slept well.
Room service breakfast was on time and enjoyable.
It is in a good location, so I was able to walk to nearby restaurants for dinner.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Aubyncourt73, Owner at Aubyn Court Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Aubyn Court Spa Motel. We are so pleased you had a great stay and made the most of our facilities and location. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed in studio spa unit. Unlimited highspeed free wifi. No issues with hot water, great water pressure in the shower. Inroom spa was lovely. Super king bed very comfortable. One block from The Square and across the road from Plaza Mall - walking distance to restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank krizla42

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at Aubyn Court. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and made the most of the free wifi and our location. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Great rooms . In room spa .all movie channels . Close to town. Ticks all the boxes. Managed to check in at noon too. Small kitchen facilities with dining area . Good bed wuth a spare single. Wifi. Nice and helpful check in staff . Thanks

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Aubyncourt73, Owner at Aubyn Court Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you very much for your recent review of your stay at Aubyn Court Spa Motel. We are very pleased you enjoyed all that we have to offer including the spas, free WiFi, 50+ SKY channels, location and of course the helpfulness of our great managers.
Look forward to you staying with us again.