Camelot Motor Lodge Palmerston North
Destiny on Fitzherbert(Palmerston North)
US$111
US$107
US$124
US$100
Hotels.com
The Villas(Palmerston North)
US$83
Cornwall Motor Lodge(Palmerston North)
US$100
US$93
Agoda.com
Hotel Coachman(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$73
Agoda.com
Fitzherbert Castle Motel(Palmerston North)
US$93
US$89
Harringtons Motor Lodge(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$84
US$107
Aubyn Court Spa Motel(Palmerston North)
US$118
US$114
Kiwi Studios Motel(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
US$82
Priceline
All reviewslocation is idealseparate bedroommoteltvsquareaccommodation
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Overnight stays away from home is a fact of life for me with my job averaging 70 nights per annum NZ wide so I get to test them all and it isn't long before you work out where you are going to get the best. Willie, Peggy and the team at the Camelot tick all the boxes when it comes to looking after you with modern, clean and tidy digs and a breakfast as good as you would get on a farm out the back of Taihape. Ignore the moaners (they will have the same issues wherever they stay). Give it a crack you won't be dissapointed. SW.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My hubby is a rep.Now and again I take a week off work and travel with him.I have stayed several times with him at Camelot. A lovely spotless motel with awesome friendly hosts.I have worked and also run motels periodically so know just where to look for hidden fluff and stuff but could never ever fault the cleanliness at Camelot.As far as management is concerned, I can thoroughly recommend Peggy and Willie as being the most hospitable couple I have stayed with.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Like Shona B I too have been coming to the Camelot Motor Lodge for the last 5 to 6 years.
Willy and Peggy are one of the best hosts I have had the pleasure of dealing with.They are very helpful and accommodating and you are guaranteed the best start to your day with a Willy mean as breakfast.The motel is handy to town and reasonably quiet.You are also guaranteed a safe and secure environment at Camelot.Through my company I have had many a colleague stay at Camelot and they have all commented on the helpful staff there and the mean as breakfast.This motel has been a home away from home on many occasions and Willy and Peggy made me feel part of the family.I would not hesitate to recommend Camelot Motor Lodge to any of my friends family and work colleagues.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have been staying at the Camelot for over five plus years now on at least a monthly basis. I am extremely fussy with the cleaniless of were I stay and have never had an issuse here.
The rooms are always clean and sparkling and very homely and have very little road noise compared to other Palmerston North motels - the baths in the one bedroom units are great!
Willie and Peggy are wonderful hosts and are extremely friendly and helpful and have a very loyal corporate business due to the fact the motel is extremely clean and they are great hosts. I have certainly never had any privacy or security issuses here.
And add bonus is that Willie cooks an awesome breakfast too!
As someone that travels every week I would highly recommend Camelot, Willie and Peggy go out of their ways to make everyone feel welcome.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Don't bother stopping at this place keep driving the pictures on the website are deceiving its dirty and unclean the doors on the rooms didn't even lock properly hows that safety for you the owner is very rude,unfriendly and unhelpful he thought it was ok to let himself in to my room without knocking or any notice in advance he gave you no privacy he didn't even think there was anything wrong with it when i approached him about it he said he was doing his job more like being a nosy pervert!! Worst of all while we were staying there our room and others there were broken into and our documents were taken our id's passports and phones while we were out to tea we were disgusted by the way he handled the situation it was like he didn't even care we thought it was him or someone he knew who did it he shouldn't even be running a business hes very dodgy and i would not in a million years recommend this a place to stay while in palmy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family