Harringtons Motor Lodge
US$142
US$120
Avenue Motel(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
US$89
A'La Vista Motel(Palmerston North)
US$93
Palmerston North Motel(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
US$80
The Villas(Palmerston North)
US$85
US$72
Agoda.com
Hotel Coachman(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$83
Agoda.com
Cornwall Motor Lodge(Palmerston North)
US$103
US$96
US$114
US$95
Agoda.com
Fitzherbert Castle Motel(Palmerston North)
US$95
Broadway Motor Inn(Palmerston North)
US$74
US$59
Priceline
All reviewsacross the roadstay there againgreat ownersstock carhandy locationspacious roomclose to townmotelchampspalmyunit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Stayed here for a week while my daughter was playing hockey, so very handy to the turf. Had a one bedroom unit - lovely and clean and no complaints at all. The hosts, Keith and Bronwyn were great and nothing was a problem for them. So thank you both for a lovely stay and for really going out of your way - we look forward to staying with you again when next in Palmerston North!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
WehaveAhome4you, Owner at Harringtons Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Pleased the One Bedroom 'home' worked well for you for the week. Was a pleasure having you stay with us. Trust you are on top of the 'paper war' catch up now...

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I stayed here two nights. The motel is on the University end of Fitzherbert Avenue, rather than the town end, which suited me. The room was spotless and modern. The cooked breakfast I had was generous and delicious. The couple running the motel made a huge, positive difference to my stay with their careful and kind service - simple things like greeting me by name when they brought me breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank hrpmrl
WehaveAhome4you, Owner at Harringtons Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review. Feedback is always appreciated as this helps others to make informed decisions. Pleased you enjoyed the Brekkie. Keith does a great job with his 'Chef" hat on.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Only stayed a night but was able to sample the friendly welcome from the hosts who wanted to help me.

i arrived by bus in the centre of town and the motel is quite a walk from there so be prepared for that.

If I ever go back to Palmerston North, I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
WehaveAhome4you, Owner at Harringtons Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review and thank you for your recommendation. Re the15 - 20 minute walk with luggage in tow - It's a shame you didn't grab another bus as they stop right outside our motel complex. Safe travels... Keith and Brony

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Stayed one night when on business and booked based on the Trip Advisor rating. Very friendly and helpful owners. It was a little way out of the main centre. The room was spacious, immaculate and had everything I needed so can't be faulted. Very reasonable price too. The only thing was the decor was a little old fashioned, which certainly didn't affect how comfortable it was, but I guess I would have liked something a bit more modern. When you are travelling by yourself this is quite important to me. Also a niggly thing was the coffee cups were the heavy "ex railway" style.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
WehaveAhome4you, Owner at Harringtons Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Jo appreciate you taking the time to post your review. Pleased you found the room everything you needed. Decor - we did 1/2 of the units last year and are waiting (due in 6 weeks I have been told) for new bedspreads, drapes and comforters for the remaining Executive units.
Laughed at your 'ex railway' style coffee cup comment - personally I do not like them either but we get so many comments that it's good to get a decent size coffee cup...... :-)

Reviewed 15 March 2013

This is a very clean, very well organised and pleasant motel not too far from the centre of Palmerston North. It was quiet and the couple who run it are extremely helpful and good to deal with. I would recommend this without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your recommendation, we enjoyed your visit with us, safe travels....