“A lovely place”

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A lovely place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Lovely place to wonder around. Lots of happy people enjoying a lovely place. Love the gardens. I could see how popular the birds were for the children and adults alike.

Visited July 2014

Palmerston North, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Palmy asset”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Beautiful gardens, great cafe and walks/cycle paths that cater for all. Also has a great kids playground. Love running along the river.

Visited August 2014
Coffs Harbour, Australia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A great garden”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I have lost count of the number of times I have been to the Esplanade Gardens...starting when I was 5 years old. It is still a great place to spend a few hours and brings back many great memories . I go there whenever I'm in New Zealand.

Visited August 2013
wanganui
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Beautiful scenic and peaceful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We visit the Victoria Esplanade almost every time we go to Palmerston North and it is offers a lot for families. The playground is fantastic and the gardens beautiful. On our recent trip it was just my husband and I and we went for a walk along the river which is accessible from the esplanade. It was a great track and had lovely sights as well as information along the track. Highly recommend for families or anyone just wanting to enjoy some time out in a beautiful environment. A true asset to the city.

Visited June 2014
Hastings, New Zealand
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“All year beautiful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were taken sightseeing by a friend. Even in the winter the gardens are beautiful, all very spacious & well kept. The trees, those that still had their leaves were gold & russet & would be even more stunning in the summer. The little train was not running but would be a fun ride

Visited June 2014