“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

First visit here and it won't be the last. Food was amazing. Highly recommended to anyone who is thinking about dining here.

There are newer reviews for Table 188

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

First time at table 188 and I must say was I impressed. Entree the brushetta was tantalizing on the taste buds. Main fish of the day. Being pregnant the hostess was extremely accommodating insuring fish was cooked properly and letting me know of a couple of things I might not be able to eat as to give me the option of removing them from my dish. It was very enjoyable. Dessert the brownie being a chocolate lover hit the spot. Overall very impressed. Also could not fault the service. We will definetly be back next time we are down here.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The food here was simply amazing ... we particularly loved the incredible desserts. Great place to celebrate a special occasion.

1  Thank maggie_vine
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Previously when visiting on Saturday or Sunday we were hard pressed to find choice lunch places most opting for 5pm till late timing. After much searching and reading of reviews we decided to try this one. We both felt it was one of our "best finds". I had a lovely Calamari salad and my wife wanting a meat free day had an interesting roast vegetable stack that was capped off with a really great Feta with a lovely beetroot colis which pulled the whole dish together , she would will have this dish again. We both had the Vanilla Creme Brule that was beautifull. The mature female front of house person was very obliging and well informed, she made us welcome. We also really liked the look of the dinner menu so will try that next overnighter we do. Can't wait to get back.

2  Thank Umfoloz1
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I came here for a midweek dinner with three others, without having made a booking. We were seated straight away and the servers dropped off water and menus promptly, taking our drinks orders and delivering those quickly. We opted to skip entrees and just have mains, trying the fish, the chicken, and the venison between us. The food did take a while to prepare so be aware of that if you're short on time, but when it arrived the presentation was great. The food itself was nice but I suspect the steaks are the focus because the chef comes from Aberdeen Steakhouse. The chicken was not as flavourful as I was expecting based on the menu description. We skipped dessert after viewing our options and being told that the only one we wanted was unavailable. However, service was friendly and attentive throughout the night, refilling our water and offering us new drinks whenever one of us finished, so the overall experience was still quite positive. I'd consider returning in a few months if new menu items were included but would probably choose other restaurants in this price range in the meantime.

2  Thank SLKrivan