Comfort Inn Kauri Court
Hotel Coachman(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$109
Harringtons Motor Lodge(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$111
The Villas(Palmerston North)
US$83
Aubyn Court Spa Motel(Palmerston North)
US$119
US$115
Hotels.com
Destiny on Fitzherbert(Palmerston North)
US$113
US$109
Hotwire.com
Cornwall Motor Lodge(Palmerston North)
US$98
TripAdvisor
Kiwi Studios Motel(Palmerston North)(Great Value!)
Braemar Motor Lodge(Palmerston North)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspleasant and comfortable staywasher and dryerself cateringgood nights sleepgreat roomfriendly servicecomfortable bedsstayed for nightsstudio unitnew zealandcity centrenext morninggreat value for moneywould stay here againunitshostsaccommodation
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for one night with my son and his girlfriend.
I wasn't expecting the room to be of such a high standard and was surprised by just how lovely it was.
Clean, bright, warm and comfortable. Linen crisp and fresh and the shower was fantastic.
We were in unit 10, 1st floor with a very large main bed. Possibly super king, and a king single. Bathroom and kitchen, we didn't use the kitchen but it looked well stocked with everything you would need to make a meal.
The management were very hospitable and helpful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
kauricourt, Owner at Comfort Inn Kauri Court, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good morning Daisy from Dunedin

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us. We take great pride in our rooms and it is heartening both to ourselves and staff to receive such lovely feedback. So pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Kind Regards
John and Margaret Scott

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I had made my booking late in the day when plans had changed and was delighted when I saw this property online.

Upon checking in Margaret was very lovely and showed me where my room was. The room itself was very practical allowing for self catering and a good quality shower. A very quiet stay after driving for over six hours was very welcomed.

Would stay again when my travels bring me next to Palmerston North.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
kauricourt, Owner at Comfort Inn Kauri Court, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you Spur 90 for your super review. John and I are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. Hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards
Margaret Scott

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Superb. Amazing. Fabulous!!!! Great location... spotless accommodation. Comfy beds. Lovely friendly service. Wish we could have stayed longer..... washer dryer. Dishwasher. Very self contained. Very quiet and peaceful ....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
kauricourt, Owner at Comfort Inn Kauri Court, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi there Mark

Thank you so much for your exceptional review of our premises. Your comments are very much appreciated, and I shall inform my staff of your comments. Always a pleasure to host lovely people. Thank you so much. Hope we see you again in the future.

Kind regards
Margaret Scott

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful reception experience from Margaret who couldn't be more helpful & accommodating.

The apartments are spacious and quiet with adequate kitchen facilities for self catering.

The linen is of a quality expected in 5 ☆ accommodation with comfortable beds & pillows & plush bath towels.

Would stay at Kauri Court again without hesitation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
kauricourt, Owner at Comfort Inn Kauri Court, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for your amazing review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and that you found our facilities to be right up to the mark.

I will pass your comments on to the staff, as they work so hard keeping everything nice for our guests. I tell them regularly that they are wonderful, but to see someone else admire their work gives them a real boost. Thank you so much!!!

Hope to see you again soon.

Regards

Margaret, John and staff.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Great room with everything you could need. Very clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff. Stayed for 3 nights before flying to Nelson. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you very much Margaret and John. 10/10

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
kauricourt, Owner at Comfort Inn Kauri Court, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Hi there John T

Thank you for your comments. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have passed your comments on to our staff, and they certainly appreciate the feedback. It is always a pleasure to meet such lovely people.

All the best with your exploration of the beautiful South Island. Keep well and drive safely. Hope to see you again in the future.

Kind regards