All reviewssconescoromandel peninsularoom was beautifully decoratedb and bbreakfast was deliciousadded pleasureroad conditionsour stay was greathelpful hostsstayed longernew zealandbed and breakfaststay there againthe riverlovely gardenspent one nighthome away from home
Reviewed 27 February 2014

After 2 months of travelling in NZ, the last night in Thames at Cotswold Cottage is pampering yourself! Friendly, warm hosts ... wonderful cats (one with a real character!) and a charming, beautifull place to stay. Many thanks to both of you. We dream to come back for another trip to NZ ... maybe we should start next time at Cotswold Cottage !

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed here the night before my wedding and the night of my wedding. Adrienne and Garth were absolutely Amazing and very accommodating. They looked after me and my bridesmaid the day of my wedding while we were getting ready and were only too happy for my makeup/hair person and my photographer to be there. They also allowed me to have some photos on their grounds. The views and the gardens they have are breath taking. They also upgraded us to the Neatherwood Suite with a very romantic four posted bed and decorated perfectly. I cant sing enough praises about Adrienne and Garth. They cooked the most amazing breakfasts. I wasn't sure I would even be able to eat on the morning of my wedding but as soon as I saw the other guests food I new it wouldn't be a problem. My husband and I came back from our reception to find rose petals scattered on our bed in the shape of a heart and petals in the bath. A beautiful touch. We will definitely be back to celebrate our first anniversary. Thank you Adrienne and Garth for making our day so special.
Brigid D'Ath

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Fabulous host Garth and Adrienne. Home made scones on arrival, just what we needed. Garth spent so much time explaining and giving tips on where to go and what to see. Room was spotless, excellent décor, views to die for. Breakfast was great (kiwi breakfast and pancakes with berries). Homemade jams and marmalade. Will be back to stay !!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This could not have been better and at the end of a 4 week visit to NZ it was the perfect finale, in the event we wished we had left another couple of days to explore the Coromandel. Garth and Adrienne did everything possible to make us feel comfortable and were superb hosts; tea and cakes on arrival, nibbles with drinks and bucket loads of charm. We arranged for them to cook dinner on our second night and it was the nicest meal we had in the whole time in the country - I would strongly recommend this option and a stay in their wonderful B&B.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Garth and Adrienne are super hosts, only sorry we were not stopping longer. The location is wonderful in a lovely part of North Island. In the short time we were there, the hosts could not have been more helpful. Would recommend to anyone to stay and we hope to return in the future, thank you.