“Quality food and presentation”
Review of Anndionce Licensed Restaurant - CLOSED

Anndionce Licensed Restaurant
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2013

It is the second time we enjoyed the Sunday buffet dinner at Anndionce. Very well presented, yummy top quality food in a pleasant friendly atmosphere. The personal touch was when the guest singer sang Happy Birthday to my sister and she received a birthday gift from Ann & Dion. A great evening thankyou.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Recently I organised my mother's 70th birthday at Anndionce. Organising was seamless, I was listened to in regards to menu choice. Great communication, I knew where I was at with the planning and outcomes.
On the day the set up was great, even though we added personal touches the setup could have been enough. The food was fabulous, everyone ate well and enjoyed.
The personal gift to my mother was a nice touch. Everyone was helpful and great service. Thoroughly recommend for another function.

1  Thank StMason4
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Luckily we booked a table prior to arriving at the hotel as the restaurant was full! Good menu, attentive staff.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I have mixed feelings about this restaurant. It's set at the back of a motel out of town, so a little difficult to find, but a nice setting none the less. We had breads and dips which had two types of pesto which were both delicious, and some oil and balsamic. For the amount of bread we were given, the amount of dips were quite small. We then both had the filet mignon which had a delicous mushroom sauce, and very tasty french fries and salad. The steak was cooked perfectly. The desserts took quite some time coming (about 1/2 hour) and my creme brulee was decidedly average, without the advertised almond biscotti. My partner had pannacotta with berry sauce which was nice. We then had liqueur coffees which were too strong really, we couldn't finish them. There was a TV advertising the motel/restaurant/conference/wedding centre in the bar area which reflected in the mirror and was quite distracting. I really want to give it an Average score but the steak took it over that.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This restaurant overlooks the river - the surroundings are well attend to in detail
The colour scheme is very well done
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful
The menu when we visited covered an excellent range of dishes
The bar was also well stocked with a good range of drinks