“Safe & Clean Luxury”
Review of Brantome Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Whangarei
Brantome Villa
Ranked #10 of 29 Whangarei B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I all over NZ on buisness and it is important as a young women alone to feel safe. The hosts make you feel compfortable and make yummy breakfasts and food, they are helpful and friendly. After a hard day driving you can relax and feel as if you have escaped the hussle and bussle. Close to town, yet when you get to the villa you feel as though you are in the peaceful country. I love the rooms, they are stunning, and everything is so nice and clean. The beds are cosy and compfortable, you have everything you need and the veiws around the lake and scenary just top it all off. Not only do I love this for buisness but I would highly recommend this to anyone who is traveling from over seas or within NZ to get a change of scenary with friends or partners. Thank you for a lovely stay - I will be back.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautful - I don't think you could choose a bad one.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 October 2011

I travel a lot. Over the last 8 weeks I have been away for 4. Brantome Villa , with hosts Roger and Valerie and with their warm friendliness make such a difference to the usual hotel rooms and service. This was like a little haven with luxury amenities at affordable prices. In the midst of a busy schedule Brantome Villa was magnificient. Roger and Valerie have created something that makes you want to come back and visit again.

Next time I want to bring my wife and use Brantome Villa as a base for a holiday and relax time. The setting is spectacular.

Room Tip: All rooms are good (I actually used two).
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Went away for a birthday trip and stayed at the Villa for a long weekend, lucky enough to have the additional luxury of the suite over looking the lake and even thou the weather was absolutely miserable, we had a wonderful time. Big thanks must go to the hosts for that!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2011

My partner and I enjoyed every minute of our stay! Luxury rooms, with a shower to die for. The hosts were so lovely and friendly, they made us feel very welcome. Food - wow, it was amazing. Breakfast was divine so we had to have dinner as well!!
The setting is so realxing and peaceful. We will be telling all our friends and family about our stay and we took heaps of pictures to brag that we stayed in such a nice place.
We will go back as often as we can.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Was on a business trip, by the end of my stay it felt like a holiday instead. Amazing views, lovely owners, scrumptious breakfast. I will be back every trip!!!!! (and some real holidays too)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2011

My husband, parents and I stayed at Brantome Villa for 3 nights in early May.

The location is easy enough for daytrips around Northland, but if you are arriving on the first day, I would suggest getting there before sunset as it could get quite dark.

The weather was quite dreadful during our stay, but it didn't mar our enjoyment of the place. As there were 4 of us, we were given 2 rooms (one overlooking the lovely lake and the other the carpark) plus a separate living room. The Lakeview room was simply gorgeous, with a fantastic view and a to-die-for bathroom, which is heated and has all the amentities. The bedroom and living room fridges were stocked with free beverages, including alcohol, and the living room opens out to the green grass sloping gently down to the lake.

Roger and Valerie are wonderful hosts and served fabulous breakfasts. They were also great people to chat with, and it's hard to believe, that with the impeccable decor and attention to detail they gave to every aspect of the B&B, that they were not previously in the hospitality business!

While my family and I enjoyed all of the places we stayed at during our trip, Brantome Villa is the one that ranked consistently high in all areas. Well done, Roger and Valerie, and thanks for taking care of us so well!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2011

We had the most wonderful five nights with Roger and Valerie, a break we will. long remember. We had the Garden Suite overlloking the the lake, to die for. It was just so wonderful to have that extra space, it just felt like home. We really enjoyed the area and the town of Whangarei. We found plenty to do in this lovely area, the local beaches were really special very quiet and very pretty.
Roger and Valerie are quite excellent hosts who made the best breakfasts of our trip, Valerie manages to find English style Bacon, much appreciated.
Brantome is a truly special place and you have worked so hard to make it what it is today,unique and quite delightful.
You both worked so hard to make our visit warm and welcome and you succeeeded! You were always there when we had queries but always let us have our privacy which we really appreciated.Thank you. Be sure to stay here when in new Zealand and wanting to visit Northland you will not regret it, we didn't!!
Thank you once again Roger and Valerie