“Over priced”

Ranked #34 of 136 Restaurants in Whangarei
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I have never eaten here but popped in for a drink with my wife. $20.00 for a beer and a glass of house Sav. Ouch! No wonder people get pre loaded.

2  Thank Derek P

Reviewed 7 May 2013

this is a great restaurant, always happy to cater for individuals, couples or groups, the food is amazing. Well worth a night out with friends. very relaxing.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

The great location of this venue was, for us, more than undone, by the charmless service - not a word of thanks and drinks etc being slammed down in front of us.

Really pricey too for what is pub grub. Return visits to Whangarei will bypass this establishment...

5  Thank South37
Reviewed 11 March 2013

My partner and I went with another couple, just walked in as it looked only half full if that. at $28 a pizza we thought was a bit steep but thought maybe the quality must be worth it. How WRONG we were. Firstly we waited 30 mins for the first pizza we assumed the 2nd was on the way. 15 mins later we had to remind the waitress about the 2nd pizza as they had forgotten we ordered 2. We accepted the refund of half a pizza but it was too little too late. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND DONT GO HERE!!!!

6  Thank David_Howard_NZ
Reviewed 4 March 2013

The staff were quite friendly when my wife and I had a cider and a glass of fairly ordinary wine. I gulped when the bill was NZ$18.

6  Thank bco49