All reviews new world supermarket huge bed heat pump the owner one bedroom apartment large supermarket one night main road full kitchen within walking distance very comfortable stay spacious bathroom handy location a great stay min walk great hosts friendly welcome
Reviewed 6 September 2018

All the basics are here (minus laundry), including a kitchen area with a portable stove-top. I had a 1 bedroom apartment and enjoyed it. Only source of heat however is from the living room. It's right next to the New World Supermarket, which is super convenient.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We stay away a lot , probably 70 nights away each year.- not that it matters haha
We have stayed at all the top places in NZ, Aussie, and USA.
This is a very spacious clean motel, we are coming back in two weeks.
Probably the most comfortable bed ever(Huge as well)- the owner is one of the best we have ever met, amazing friendly lady.
I would say it’s like motels used to be , super friendly and they take pride in their motel.
So glad we found this place
You must stay here

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Grant A
Reviewed 10 August 2018

My husband and I were welcomed by a lovely young lady on reception who was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The room was equipped with everything we could have wanted. There is a supermarket a short walk from the motel. We would have liked to stay longer and would definitely stay again if we visit the area again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night as a stopover. Room was very clean and comfortable. Bed was huge, wifi was very fast (compared to what else we have had on our holiday) lady at reception was very welcoming and kind.
Thank you!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Stayed over recently, not a big motel, but meets all I need, the room gives you very "New Zealand" feels, big comfortable bed, big bathroom, free wifi. Motel host was friendly and actually "pre-heated" my room, how nice!

Motel gets almost full when it gets late , but the rooms stays quiet(something I always conscious about!) and despite next to main road, I did not hear the cars/trucks throughout the stay. Pass my quietness test!

A nice a comfortable night stay, I'd not ask for anything more :)

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business