Hotels.com
FindHotel
CheapTickets
Trip.com
StayForLong
All reviews the kitchen hot tub double room communal areas home away from home hostel artifacts facilities russell supermarket utensils brewery
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at Global Village twice and both times has been very pleasant. I have never stayed during peak season, I imagine it would a little too busy to my taste. But off season is very quite and for someone who appreciate its sleep that’s always welcome.
Very clean and friendly staff.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Really lovely place. My friends and I loved the rooms, they were kinda sound proof which was great. The staff was really nice and welcoming. Washroom facilities are really neat. Highly recommended....!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a quad room, it was lonely and comfy, homely feel, large and clean. Bathrooms facilities were nice and clean as were the kitchen and lounge. Had everything we needed. Staff were friendly and helpful. Great WiFi. Plenty of space in the car park. Silent at night so had great sleep. Highly recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Amazing staff, warm quiet and comfortable, and the walls are covered with amazing art, artefacts and carvings from around the globe.. everything fairly priced, will definitely stay again. Handy to restaurants and shopping, and free transfer to bus stop.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night at this hostel and was very impressed. I received a very warm welcome. The facilities are spotless. Rarely seen a hostel this clean in my life. Everything is well thought of. The lounge is so comfortable and beautiful.
I cannot think of anything to improve. Great job!!

Date of stay: May 2018