All reviews quiet location spa bath town centre dairy factory short drive the kitchen comfortable room bedroom unit clean tidy great place to stay helpful owner definitely stay here again new zealand sky tv hokitika gorge road trip stayed here for one night
Reviewed 31 January 2014

we travel in three and spend a wonderful evening in Annabelle Motel. Room is huge, everything you need can be found, owners are nice, nothing to complain. Best choice to stay in Hokitika. Though there is not many interesting things to see in that area, perfect place if you just need a good sleep on your way to the south alongside the west caost.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My family and I were travelling down the West Coast and due to the weather deteriorating we decided to stay in Hokitika. This place was excellent! It was clean and light. A very pleasant surprise. Great place to stay. If I'm ever back this way, I will be heading to Annabelle's.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Booked and paid for a room with spa bath and when arrived there wasn't one went and said something to the manager and was rudely told "well that's all we have and your lucky to have a room" the room itself was clean and tidy I was just a bit pissed off that I didn't get what I'd paid for and was rudely spoken to

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Aaronrovers
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have stayed at 3 other motels in Hokitika in the past 9 months and this one is by far the best.
It is clean tidy and well presented. The rooms have all the amenities one would need. A quiet location and the owner is customer focussed.
My wife and I enjoyed our 2 day stay and will return to this motel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 December 2013

my wife and I stayed here in Nov 2013 after a friends recommendation, and it fully met our expectations. Immaculately clean, well kitted out and comfortable with the very friendly helpful hosts. Les is a mind full of information and help. Perfect place to stay in this lovely sleepy little town. Oh and the spa bath was a real bonus!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple