“Dining in Kaikoura”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Worst Indian experience we have experienced in NZ. Overpriced and the empty seats in the restaurant should have warned us all.

There are newer reviews for Coriander's

Reviewed 17 June 2013

These are the best curries I have had in NZ.
I am often in Kaikoura for business, and the food here is one of the best things about my stays!
Just watch for the chef peeping out from the kitchen!
He went the extra mile for me to cook my favourite egg plant curry out of season, it's delicious!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Lovely Indian food..Tasted very authentic. We took Tandoori Chicken n another dish can't remember the name. Tasted yummy. However for an Indian restaurant we found it to be on a slightly expensive side. Worth the money? Ummmm perhaps a yes..

Reviewed 22 May 2013

We ordered takeaway and in the short time we waited for the food, my husband become Facebook friends with the waiter! And the food was delicious.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

This restaurant was very handy to our motel although not in the centre of town. Menu offered a very wide range of Indian food. The food was really good and plentiful. Service was excellent. We were surprised it was so quiet especially as it was a public holiday. Took a bit of persuading to get my husband to go to this restaurant as he is not a fan of coriander but he managed to find lots of food choices while avoiding his least favourite herb. Our group has just one suggestion to make. Our waiter, whose English, was good but not perfect, appeared to have been taught to adress men as 'sir' and women as 'dear'. The 2 women in our group found this irritating but did not feel the waiter would understand if we tried to explain our issue. Apart from that point we all enjoyed our meal and would eat there again if back in Kaikoura.