“Yum!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were walk-up customers and were treated royally by amazingly accommodating staff. The huge serves of absolutely delicious rib-sticking food were a sight to behold. Great value too. Enough said.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Had breakfast at The Black Dog in Hervey Bay this morning. What a bargain - $9.95 for a scrumptious brekkie! Service brilliant - staff delightful and efficient! Don't miss it if you're in Hervey Bay!
G & G
Bribie Island

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We have been here many times and although it it not fine dining the food is well presented, very tasty and generous servings. The staff are also very pleasant. I am very fond of their very fresh sushi and my husband loves their seafood chowder. Lots of seafood on the menu which one expects from a Hervey Bay restaurant. The soft shell crab is excellent. Last visit my husband and I shared a seafood platter and it was very good - both in quantity and quality. Definitely very good value for money. We have never been disappointed on any of our visits here.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went here for lunch one weekend, and was very impressed with their menu and quality of food they serve. The price is excellent value and they fill the plate right up. I would definitely recommend this cafe for very hungry eaters looking for affordable price. Looks like I found a new venue to relax, eat and unwind during my weekend stay in Hervey Bay. The cafe offers wide range of cuisine from Mediterranean, Asian, Aussie and European menu. The location is located right in front of the beach. Love it!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Fantastic food! the dog steak was absolutely amazing, we also went for the seafood platter and ribs with sides of French fries and a side salad. The staff were very friendly and the food came out very quickly. It was all cooked to order and served fresh and hot to our table, I would recommend this place.

Must try this.