We had a short family holiday here for 3 nights. Booking & check-in was quick and easy with the friendly owners.
- 3 bedroom room was huge and had plenty of room. We were on the 5th level and the only concerning part being up high with young children, was no screens on any of the windows. Furniture is under the windows so it wouldn't take much for a small child to easily fall/climb out a window. We kept the windows shut at all times due to this.
- Furniture is extremely dated (old wicker furniture). It's not practical and needs to be updated. kitchen was equipped with everything we needed. We had a crawling baby and the floors/room was very clean.
- Pool was great for small children with the ledge in it. Pool & spa was clean and had plenty of seating. It does need some re surfacing as the top surfacing is coming away on the pool & spa. It looks horrible and is sharp in the spa.
- This has residential as well as holiday units. I normally avoid this type of accommodation but this was fine and we had no issues.
- Underground parking is very tight if you have a 4wd like we did and it was impossible to get into our assigned parking spot so we found it was easier to park on the street/outside.
Overall we would stay here again. Management was doing visible improvements to the place while we were there. It would be nice to return to see the updates!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Riviera Resort you can discover the pleasure of staying at one of Hervey Bay's most beautiful water front accommodation complexes. Riviera boasts 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and an excellent range of amenities for the discerning holiday maker of all age groups... Entrance to the beach is opposite the Resort...Just a few steps through the delightful nature strip where there are many native plants regenerating. The beautiful, safe sandy beach of Hervey Bay is a continuous 14k in length. For the more athletic guests, there is a cycle track and footpath along the length of the Bay. Our delightful heated tropical pool is huge with a safe 'beach' end for small children and you can relax in the spa or adjoining sauna, or rustle up a barbecue at the facilities adjacent to the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Riviera Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.