“Perfect for sharing”

Coast Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #2 of 191 Restaurants in Hervey Bay
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have been here twice now and have not been dissapointed. The first was my husbands 20 year service at work, the second was the bosses birthday. The menu is designed to be in the middle of the table and shared depending on what you choose from the menu. I highly reccomend the lamb. There is a great vibe and position and staff are fantastic.

1  Thank Celeste Y

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Didn't like the staff badgering us every ten minutes asking if everything was ok, which is wAs. Only down side - food, and atmosphere are great! Polite staff, fast delivery of meals and great tasting food in large portions. You pay for excellence and you get it at coast. The only restaurant I will be happy to pay money at as it has never been a let down for us

2  Thank Skyseatree
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were expecting something special and the food & service more than met our lofty expectations in particular the lamb shoulder which was tender, tasty and memorable
Mike & Jill Harvey

1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner with my family and originally we decided we would sit at the high tables but after 5 mins of not even being able to have a conversation we decided at ask if we could move to a different table... Staff said it was ok but it seemed like a very big inconvenience.
Moved to the new table and our food arrived.. Food was good... The waitress who was looking after our table never even spoke to us, just through plates down in front of us... I was not impressed.... After we had finished and sat there with dirty plates for 15mins our mains arrived... I had to ask our waitress for new plates and she wasn't impressed she threw them down on the table almost in disgust... Needless to say we won't be going back... I have never had such bad service... I felt like we were an inconvenience... And to not even speak to us was disgusting... The food and drink isn't cheap there and I would expect at least a little bit of service when dining... I think they need to relook at their staff.... Or at least train them in manners...
And to top it all off... They weren't even busy... We dined at 6pm...

4  Thank Beckie S
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Have been here a few times and can't fault it. The food is superb, great atmosphere and service. Highly recommended.

2  Thank BaliMystique