Mantra Hervey Bay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Akama Resort(Hervey Bay)
View Hotel
Ramada Hervey Bay(Hervey Bay)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Hervey Bay Motel(Hervey Bay)
View Hotel
Shelly Bay Resort(Hervey Bay)
2,360 results
All reviewsboat clubgreat locationwhale watchingoverlooking the marinaspa bathhotel roomsecure parkingone bedroom apartmentreception staffeasy accesstop floorenjoyable staygreat place to stayshort staywashing machinemanorbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My stay was only 1 night and this is not my usual hotel. My decision to stay here was on a recommendation and I'm glad I listened. Nice clean rooms with a great view and easy parking. The only downside is the lack of dining options however the meal I selected at a nearby restaurant was very good. Will be my new stay on the bay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael T
Julie G, General Manager at Mantra Hervey Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Sounds like we nailed it! Thank you for the review, Michael. If you travel to Hervey Bay quite regularly, make sure you enquire about our Club C U Soon programme next time you are here. By joining this program you can get up to 5% discount on accommodation bookings. We can’t wait to welcome you back to Mantra Hervey Bay.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The Mantra overlooks the marina at Hervey Bay. My room was a 1 bedroom apartment (#333) which was very spacious, had a kitchen, dining and lounge area plus a combined laundry/bathroom. While I had no need to use any of the appliances they all appeared to be in very good condition if not new. A balcony off the lounge area had views to the marina and bay. Access to a number of restaurants and cafes was excellent and charge back facilities were in place with a couple them. You can walk effortlessly to the marina and go on various boat rides (islands, fishing, sight-seeing etc). There's an adequate pool and outdoor area. The hotel is aimed at vacation stays with varying types of accommodation from single rooms through to large family-style apartments. Location is excellent. Only potential problem may arise if the hotel is full as there appeared to be only one lift servicing 4 stories but I would have no problem staying there when next in Hervey Bay and would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SydneyBruno

What a sensational review, SydneyBruno. Yes, I have to agree with your comments about our location. We are very fortunate to be positioned right on the marina which overlooks Fraser Island. The morning view is the best – especially when you are enjoying your morning coffee on your balcony while watching the boats/yatchs come in. We hope to see you (and another sensational review) again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Everything was great. Specially the location right in front of the marina where u can find very nice caffes and restaurants. The room was very complete and cute and has a very nice jacuzzi on it. I totally recommend this hotel. Loved it!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank mechi976

What an accurate, straight to the point review. Thanks for the review. Mechi976. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The location and setting of this hotel is great, right on the boat harbour at Hervey Bay. The pool looks good and there are restaurants nearby you can charge back to the room. However, I found my room to be very small with a noisy bathroom fan, nowhere to put your bags and a small TV up near the ceiling due to lack of space. Just okay for one person I would say! A redeeming factor was the nice spa bath in the bathroom. I also found the staff a little disinterested, and room refreshing is not always available which seems a little odd at a well known hotel. I believe you could get more value for money and a more personal experience elsewhere in Hervey Bay.

Room Tip: I'd definitely pay the extra for a little more space next time...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank allycat03

Thanks for the review, Allycat03. It sounds like you stayed in one of our Hotel rooms. These rooms are perfect for singles or couples that are staying for a short period of time – usually aimed at those wanting to get out in the area more, than staying in a hotel.

We so have a range of 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartment also available. These rooms come complete with separate living and bedrooms – laundry & kitchen facilities.

I apologise that you found our staff disinterested, that’s certainly not something I like hearing, and will share this with the team to better improve their service standards.

All our rates do not include Housekeeping services (unless staying for over 7 days). Should you wish to include a daily service while you were here, our friendly receptionist would have arranged for a small, nominal fee. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Awesome place big room good price and lovely place cool pool and got gym and lovely places to eat close by overall i rate the mantra a very nice lovely awesome place to be the room was lovely with comfy bed tv and sofa and a we had a wonderfull time.

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank JJKiwiKid
Julie G, General Manager at Mantra Hervey Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

WOW, it’s always great to here that the team and product nailed our guests expectations. Thank you so much for the review, JJKiwiKid. We love hosting our kiwi friends!