“The Black Sheep and the Chuck Norris!”

Badger & Brown's Burgerie
Ranked #17 of 190 Restaurants in Hervey Bay
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had to try the burgers at this funky little place. They have a great variety of different burgers at a reasonable price. My husband chose the Chuck Norris- double beef, double bacon, double cheese and I had the Black Sheep- lamb burger with fetta, beetroot and red onion, YUM! And the sweet potato chips are to die for, absolutely delicious!

Can't wait to return to try a different burger!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Cool vibe, great music, stupendous burgers. I had the soft shell crab on gluten free...yum!!! Fresh, generous and unique. You absolutely have to order the sweet potato fries. Hervey Bay has some great eateries and this one,beside Dan and Stephs, means you don't really have to change the location for the whole day just shift seats!

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I recently spent some time in Hervey Bay and came across Badger and Brown's Burgery. I'm not a fast food person generally but, after a long walk we stopped there for a burger. My husband couldn't resist the challenge of the Chuck Norris while I went for the spicy Highway Hottie. Absolutely amazing! My husband just managed to finish his (it was too good to leave any!)and my Highway Hottie was perfect, beautiful, organic crispy chicken with their own spicy additions, my mouth waters thinking of it. The burgers were done to perfection, not overcooked and dry in the middle, just slightly pink, although the staff are so friendly and obliging I'm sure if you wanted it well done it would be no problem. I now have a problem - finding a burger place as good back home!

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I had many sunny days whilst in Australia, but the none where as good as the one I had at Badger & Browns!! The Sunny Dayz burger was beautifully cooked and tasted just as good! The staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was great!
I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting the area!

1  Thank thetravellinghorse
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Absolute gem of a place. I asked if they would consider relocating to the UK, as I'd happily indulge every day. Highly recommend the Black Sheep, though I think another visit is in order to try the Chuck Norris.
Perfect setting and very friendly staff!