“Overpriced .”

Ranked #16 of 190 Restaurants in Hervey Bay
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Food overpriced coffee Bitter twice now Food just average for what you pay for. Have been twice not very clean no gloves on hands when serving or hairnet on staff that served with hair falling over food not a good look..

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place the only thing it has going for it is its sweet potato fries ,my family took me there and regretted it the special sauce was straight from a sludge-pit the meat patty was like chewing through cardboard with bitter herbs infused in it , was Horrible overpriced and honestly would never recommend to anyone ,the staff were all over the place didn't know what each other was doing ,we watched 2 couples walk out after waiting for 30 minutes and the place wasn't even half full

1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Had to try after the hype. Afraid to say overrated. Nice atmosphere & friendly staff, but burger not rave material. Dry bun, missing in sauce. Better than McD's, but not added to favourites.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Our first trip to this great little burger place. The prices are reasonable and lots of different flavours to choose from - a burger for every taste bud. We both had the High Vis and as we went for lunch, were glad we didn't order any side dishes, as it was a meal in itself. Very tasty and a huge burger. Will be going back to try something different.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I've been slowly working my way through the menu at this stunning little burgerie and have not had a dud yet. I had my first one just after this funky place opened, the Black Sheep, because I can't recall having had a lamb burger before. Well, it had me hooked and since then I've chowed down on Sunny Dayz (chicken, pineapple, bacon), High Vis (classic Aussie style burger - yes, there is beetroot), the Angry Badger (hot jalapenos), the Fun Guy (mushroom - fungi, get it. Great for vegetarians) and recently the challenge to any serious burger lover, the Chuck Norris burger (just don't go telling your friends you ate Chuck Norris). I usually order the sweet potato fries (just love 'em) but had trouble finishing them after chowing down on Chuck. The guys that run this burgerie are real chefs who have worked in some of the best restaurants around the world and that's apparent when you taste their fare. Looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank Ernie P