“Fantastic views and spacious rooms”
Review of Centreport Units

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Centreport Units
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Wonderful relaxing stay, enjoyed sitting watching the sea with glass wine and cheese. Perfect location, quiet even though on the main road, spacious and clean rooms, especially the bathroom. Will be back again next year.

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on the weekend and absolutely loved it! It has an excellent view of the harbour and I loved the fact that all the shops and restaurants were close enough that I could leave the car and walk. It was probably the cleanest accommodation I've ever stayed in. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve A
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Have used this unit twice now. I love that it has a wonderful view of the Portland harbour, close enough to walk to the foreshore and shops, yet far enough to not be noisy.
Downstairs is compact living and dining with everything you need and an extra toilet! Upstairs with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom/laundry - having a holiday means you don't have to be running to a laundromat every day. Clean and tidy with everything you need! Kids love it and so do I! We'll be back for sure. I have stayed in over 4 other places in Portland over the years, but this one is our favorite.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We loved our stay at Centreport Units, it was very clean and renovated nice and modern.
Comfy bed & pillows Bed sheets were lovely & white. Short walk to cafes & restaurants.
Beautiful view of the harbour. Enjoyed it thoroughly & we will be back. Didnt want to leave
Dean & Lisa

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We had a wonderful time here. The unit was just gorgeous...beautifully furnished, spacious and with everything we needed for a weekend stay as a family of 5. Close to everything and directly opposite the beach...perfect for 3 little boys! No whales for us unfortunately but we hope to get back again one day in peak whale-watching season.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

The walk along the coastal cliff top to the lighthouse was beautiful.

The cafés and restaurants were lovely places to dine in between visiting the strawberry farm and playing golf.

I would highly recommend staying here with friends, partners and family.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I stayed in the double story unit with awesome views of the bay.
The unit was well presented and beautifully decorated.
The location was very handy as i could walk to all amenities.
I would highly recommend Centrepoint Units as a fantastic place to stay.

Room Tip: All units have Great Views.