Our family of four (Mum, Dad, 6 & 9 daughters) loved our stay. Had an early flight so it was very convenient for flights but also good for the metro into the city. Had a great dinner, not cheap but we think good value particularly given we weren't in the cheapest part of the world. We've noticed that in a lot of places an extra $10 (Euro or Kroner) you get an extra $100 worth of value - not always but it was the case here. Staff excellent, loved it, however didn't stay in any other hotels (home exchange) in Denmark to compare it to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the ‘Best Business Hotel in Denmark 2013’ by Business Destinations for the fifth consecutive year, the Hilton Copenhagen Airport Hotel is located next to Copenhagen Airport, a two-minute walk from Terminal 3 arrival hall via a covered walkway. This modern Copenhagen hotel, renowned for impeccable service and awarded the Green Key Certificate for Environmental Awareness, is 12 minutes from the city center by train and Metro services. Visit attractions such as Tivoli Gardens, Nyhavn, the Little Mermaid statue, and the National Aquarium - The Blue Planet - located walking distance from the hotel. The hotel is also easily accessible to Copenhagen Cruise Port, just 25 minutes away, and the Congress Centre, ten minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Nordic Choice Hotels, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Copenhagen Airport Hotel Kastrup
- Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport Kastrup