We have visited the Jet park hotel on several separate occasions during transit. This time we were so looking forward to our stay as the last meal we had in their restaurant was probably one of the best we had experienced during our stay in NZ. This time the meal really did live up to expectations and was beautiful.
I had a fish dish with a creamy coconut sauce entrees which was gorgeous and we both had lamb rump for mains which was delightful and cooked as we ordered.
The wine was good and although they didn't have the one we requested the alternative was beautiful. Our flight was delayed and consequently we were late arriving in the dining room for our booking however we weren't rushed and the service was excellent and attentive.
The shuttle bus from the airport was prompt with a minimum wait and the same for the return trip. The staff at all levels are great and extremely helpful and polite
We will certainly make a stay at the Jet park part of our itinerary next year when we transit through NZ and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 14 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Jet Park Airport Mangere
- Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland, New Zealand