Stayed Here a night when I had a 20 hour stopover in Auckland. It was fine - though for the convenience I wish we had stayed at the novotel at the airport. Jet park is in an industrial area a few miles from the airport. There isn't much to do nearby especially if you don't have a car. There is a free shuttle to and from the airport which we appreciated. Free WiFi in the lounge and bar.
Room was clean and comfortable. Food at their restaurant was limited options but reasonably good. Satisfactory experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 10 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, LateRooms, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Jet Park Airport Mangere
- Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland, New Zealand