When we went to Mangere it wasn't really for a vacation, it was to drop off someone to the airport. We booked a room for 2 but my friend missed his flight so we had to change rooms so 3 people can stay. I think they're almost fully booked at that time and they were really trying to find ways that all 3 of us can stay in 1 room. They were very helpful and friendly! The room is very spacious, neat and tidy. They sure are not thrifty when it comes to their customers. If I remember it correctly I think they have something like a make up remover as part of their toiletries. For their parking space, it was really full but it is not a worry because they do a valet parking. We went out a few times and we're too embarrassed to keep asking them to valet our car so it took us a while to look for a parking space. Overall we really enjoyed our stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 10 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Jet Park Airport Mangere
- Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland, New Zealand