Auckland Airport Pacific Inn
Hotwire.com
US$115
US$106
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This motel was the most disgusting place my family and I have ever stayed in. The room needed a major makeover, only had 2 towels yet it was booked for 4, Huge red stain on the carpet, found spiders in the bedding, telephone wires sticking out of the wall, ripped wall paper,the stand alone fan provided needed 2 screws in order to stand up, had to ring for another just to stay cool, cutlery provided were the plastic type (pathetic), the duvets felt like they hadn't had a wash in ages!! Yes it is close to the airport but if you want a good nights sleep prior to travelling do not stay here, your better off paying the xtra. They advertise free wifi, but neglect to tell you it's only for the desktop computer they have in the foyer and it's only to check email with 20mins usage. Totally way below budget accommodation, was that bad we left 5am the nxt morning!! BEWARE!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Picked from AA book. Front desk was friendly. No air-conditioning. Stayed two nights, moved to another room 2nd. Night. (they asked and we agreed, only 2 of us and 1st room that could sleep 5) Both rooms were a little worn, rugs needed cleaning or replacement, upholstered furniture was in same condition. The decor of the rooms was 2nd hand shops. No two rooms the same, we looked at a total of 4 rooms. WIFI went in and out in the 1st room but worked better in 2nd room. The 2nd room also had a better looking bathroom.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I missed my connecting flight to Wellington so I called up Pacific Inn from airport advert board. I was picked up very shortly after. They also dropped me back very early the following morning. No dramas at all. My room was very clean and tidy room. The bed was comfortable :D That is all I needed to have a good relaxing night after the stressful drama about my flight at the airport.
The bonus was the location and price because of which, I will not complain about the few minor flaws. Less than 10 minutes from the airport, excellent service, I will recommend these guys anytime.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I had a really annoying experience with the shuttle service that clouded our stay. We arrived late at night, with a sleeping 4-year old in my arms. I rang in advance to ask how long it would take from us requesting a shuttle to the shuttle actually turning up at the terminal, and was told 10 minutes. When we exited customs, I rang to request the shuttle, and was again told it would be 10 minutes. After 15 minutes of waiting, I rang again to ask where the shuttle was, and was told that they had to pick somebody up first from the domestic terminal. I rang again after 25 minutes and was told that they would check where the driver was, but they did not ring back. We were about to finally grab a taxi when the shuttle turned up. I wouldn't have minded taking a taxi in the first place, but being misled and ending up waiting for half an hour was the main thing I wanted to avoid. The place itself is ok for the money; a bit run-down and smells of old smoke, but good enough if all you need is a sleep in between flights without shelling out a lot more than NZ$120. There is no restaurant, but there is an eating place next door, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you absolutely have nowhere else to go.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DrAndy2013
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stayed at the hotel just for one night we and would not stay again.We arrived in Auckland about 11.30pm on the 7th and got to the hotel around midnight by taxi,the taxi driver told us that the hotel had a courtesy bus after we had paid him,the hotel didn't mention that. The room was very average it needed a good painting,there were no bottles of water we got the password for the internet but it didn't work.We thought the hotel would be a lot better for the price we paid.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple