“missed dining experience”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Logan City, Australia
“missed dining experience”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

unfortunately we did not get a chance to try this restaurant but the menu looked to have a lot of mouth-watering dishes at reasonable prices. the restaurant was clean and well presented. when we return to this area Baa & Baa will be one of our first visits.

3 Thank jonghay

Rockdale, Australia
“Only called in because my hotel locally was boring !!!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Called into BAR BAA on 2 separate occasions on the 7/2/14 & 22/7/14, I was staying in a local hotel which had a restaurant but looked uninviting with a boring atmosphere & only a couple of diners. Therefore the receptionist at the hotel suggested I take a 10 minute walk to the local group of businesses In Mangere. I'm walking past just taking a look & approached by some pushy guy like a salesman selling time-shares, he eventually encouraged me to go in & after peeping through the menu I decided on the special Fish & Chips with a Cool Ginger Beer, the meal took around 10-15 minutes to be served & again the guy appeared over polite !!!! Anyway I'm starving after flying in from Sydney & had not eaten on the aircraft. The meal portion was a good size serving & tasted OK, if I'm really honest the Ginger Beer was more pleasurable than the meal & paid NZD $24.90 using my C/Card. Called in again on the 22/2/14 & this time paid NZD $33.90 & sorry can't remember what I ordered & see through my pics. The restaurant appeared to attract many other tourists & locals with a SO SO atmosphere. It was the convenience from my hotel & not so much the quality food that attracted me !!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Stephen N
Wuhan, China
“Bar and Baa - but not Bah!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Pleasant cafe with tables outside and in, friendly staff and very good menu. Enjoyed the meal very much, especially as I accompanied it with a glass of red wine, followed by another Kiwi beer. Good choice for those staying at one of the many motels nearby.

Bairnsdale, Australia
“Never again!”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Got conned into the place by a smooth-talking front man. Were told that the Greek cook was new and that we were in for a treat. The young lady that was supposedly cleaning up moved about at absolute snail pace and gave the impression that she couldn't care less about what she was supposed to be doing. The place was a mess, so was the food and so was the "service". We wish we had gone elsewhere.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank bf_clarkey
Auckland, New Zealand
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

It was lovely being picked up from our motel. But being told to walk home in the dark after being yeld at by the manager and being told I was a very bad person, for something that was clearly his fault I found utterly concerning.
The food was over priced and over cooked. My partner who is highly allergic to nuts when asking what was in her dish prior to ordering, was told very little, there was no mention of nuts on the menu yet many other dishes stated so. Then when going to pay was asked to pay for the extra dish that's when it all started.... I feel sorry for the other customers that had to witness that. If you have been in business for 19 years you should know better.

2 Thank William T